Do you know using animated video over standard filming is something to consider if you’re trying to showcase something highly technical or complicated? Here’s our top ten reasons why you should be using animation in your video content.
1. Works well for any product, service or topic.
2. Videos are eye catching and attention grabbing.
3. Makes things simple. Showing technical products and services in a visual way can help the viewer understand them more easily.
4. Helps reinforce your brand through colours, fonts, graphics and imagery.
5. Can tell a story quickly and can hold your viewers’ attention which is especially important on social media.
6. Appeals to all age groups.
7. Helps set the tone of your video using different treatments and techniques.
8. Gives a sense of nostalgia taking viewers back to their childhood.
9. Stands out from ordinary filmed video by telling your story in a more comprehensive way.
10. Makes your business look more professional with a well-designed and well-animated video.
Using animation in your video means the creative possibilities are endless, whatever you can imagine and design can be part of your video. Have a look at our latest animation work here.